M Craft hardwood flooring services range from refinishing and sanding to new installations in and around Chicago. Our team of skilled craftsmen can also help create unique and custom accents to fit the personality of your home.
Dustless Sanding & Refinishing
- Even if your wood floors have seen better days, they might not need to be entirely replaced. Sanding and refinishing an existing floor is one of the easiest ways to beautify your home and with recent improvements in floor stains, refinishing your floors might even make them more durable.
New Hardwood Installation
- Our hardwood flooring services include all the options to help you find the perfect combination of wood, color, and stain for your lifestyle. When it’s time for the installation, we’ll be there on time, get the job done right the first time, and get out of your way as quickly (and cleanly) as possible.
Hardwood Staircases and Railings
- Staircases and railings will be the backdrop to some of your most treasured memories. These details are not only beautiful, they’re functional too. Our team of professionals will help create one-of-a-kind staircases and railings to complement these unique and special areas of your home.
- Wood flooring requires space between the wall and the flooring that you’ll want to cover with a baseboard. Baseboard options range from simple and classic to more detailed coverings that can provide the finishing touch your home was looking for.
- Doors and doorways, much like art and windows, dress up what might otherwise be simply a large expanse of wall. As such, they deserve the same kind of attention that you’d pay to the art on your walls. With the right door or doorway you can make the perfect statement.
New Crown Molding
- Walls and ceilings can be large expanses of relatively uninteresting paint or wallpaper. With crown molding you can provide a little more visual interest and depth to each wall. In addition, crown molding helps tie all of the elements in a room together in an elegant manner.